Motorola’s newest addition to its Moto G lineup is the Motorola G82. But another mid-range model under the Moto G series is on the way, dubbed Motorola G62.
- Display: 6.5″ FHD+ 120 Hz ultra-smooth display, 2400 x 1080 pixels
- Storage + RAM: 128GB + 4GB
- Camera: 50 MP (Primary), 8.0 MP (Primary), 2.0 MP (Primary), 16 MP (Secondary)
- CPU: Snapdragon 480+ 5G Mobile Platform with 2.2GHz octa-core KryoTM 460
- Battery Capacity: 5000mAh
- OS Version: Android 12
Lenovo-owned Motorola brand hasn’t revealed anything officially regarding the G62 handset. Last week, the NBTC website revealed the moniker and the model number. The Moto G62 will carry the model number XT2223-1.
Last month, the Motorola G62 5G received the FCC certification with model number XT2223-2. The FCC listing confirmed that it will come with a 5000 mAh battery and 20W fast charging support.
Now we have spotted the Motorola G62 on the retailer database in Europe. We can see that Motorola G62 5G has been priced at EUR 300. We don’t know if this is the final price tag or not, but considering the recently released Moto G82’s price, the starting price of the G62 should be below EUR 300.
For comparison, the recently released Moto G82 comes with a starting price tag of €329.99. It will be available across selected markets in Europe, Latin America, and Asia.