After launching the Moto G52 and the Moto G82, Motorola is planning to launch two new G-series handsets – Motorola Moto G42 and Motorola Moto G62. We have already shared details of the Moto G62 in our previous article, and today we will share Moto G42’s key details.
We have managed to get full specs of Moto G42 ahead of the launch. Motorola Moto G42 render and its Chipset details are already surfaced on the web via tipster Abhishek Yadav and Geekbench. Today, we will share the rest of the specifications and a different colour render.
Motorola Moto G42 Specifications:
- Display: 6.4-inch OLED FHD+ screen (2400 x 1080 pixels)
- Battery: A massive 5000 mAh battery with 18W charging technology.
- RAM+Storage: 4GB+128GB
- Rear Camera: 50MP, f/1.8 + 8MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide) + 2MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Front Camera: 13MP
- Fingerprint (side-mounted), 3.5mm Jack, Stereo speakers
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 SoC
- OS: Android 12
2 thoughts on “Exclusive: Motorola Moto G42 Full Specifications Leaked Ahead of Launch”
Its Processor and Ram is too weak
AWESOME WINNING SMARTPHONE